How Are Website Maintenance Costs Determined?
As you can see, Think IT Loud offers several website maintenance packages. The website maintenance pricing differences are based on the amount of ongoing support your site requires.
Some of the differences between the website maintenance plans includes the number of website update batches, the number of support and consultation calls, turnaround time, and design support.
Why Think IT Loud is Your Best Choice for a Website Maintenance Provider
Think IT Loud, unlike other web design, development and Internet marketing companies, has a dedicated team of full-time designers and programmers devoted to website maintenance. Using current coding techniques, our website maintenance team ensures your site is fresh, strengthens your brand, and performs well.
Another reason why clients love our website maintenance plans is they include our online customer support.Just send an email to our online customer support id, and your website maintenance request will be automatically added to one of our designer’s to-do list.
You can log on to the chat room and get a status of your request. Website maintenance has never been easier!
Think IT Loud understands that sites have different needs. Please contact us to discuss a custom website maintenance plan for you.
What’s Included in a Website Maintenance Plan?
Our packages include all the standard updates necessary to maintain a website. Examples of services included in our plans include*:
- Text: Additions or deletions
- Photos: Additions, deletions and basic retouching
- Webpages: Additions or deletions using existing webpage design
- Navigation: Basic navigational changes (add, move or delete an item in the navigation)
- File Downloads: Additions or deletions of PDFs and other documents
- Videos: Insertion or deletion of pre-edited video
- Links: Additions or deletions
- Color and Background Images: Changes/replacements
- Forms: Dynamic form layout and integration (limited to forms not requiring database integration, such as a Contact Us form)
- All Standard Support: Help with e-mail set-up, etc.
Website changes that require more extensive design work are not covered under website maintenance plans. We’ll provide a quote for these changes when needed.
- New Webpage Designs: Creation of webpages not based on the existing webpage design of the site
- Navigation restructuring or redesign: Extensive changes to the site’s navigation
- New site functionality: Shopping carts, news tickers, admin functions, etc.
- Site redesigns: More than 50% of site requested to be reworked or changed
- Search Engine Optimization and PPC
Monthly Website Maintenance Packages
|FEATURES||UP & COMING||ENTERPRISE|
|Annual strategic website planning||Custom|
|Annual website review||Custom|
|Online customer support system||Custom|
|WordPress CMS quarterly upgrades/security patches||Custom|
|Monthly Google Analytics traffic reports||Custom|